Of Dr., Dr., Thomas S. Rapis M.D., Ph.D., Ph.D. Maxillofacial and Head and Neck Surgeon.
- Medical Degree.
- Doctor of Medicine (Ph.D.) at the area of E.N.T. – Head and Neck Surgery.
- Doctor of Dentistry (Ph.D.) at the area of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Qualification of Medical Specialty at Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Qualification of Medical Specialty at Otorhinolaryngology- Head and Neck surgery.
- Post training for four years in Surgical Oncology of the Head and Neck and in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the same anatomic region at the following University Departments:
- University Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery in the Uni-Hospital of Rigs, Copenhagen.
- University department of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the face in the Academic Hospital of Fulda, University of Magdeburg.
- University Department of Otorhinolaryngology– Head and Neck Surgery of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, A.CH.E.P.A Hospital.
- Twenty eight years of service at the National Health System of Greece, of which twenty seven year and 6 months as Consultant-Scientific Director and founder of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department at the General Hospital of Kilkis and twenty six years and six months as Head Director and founder of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery-Head and Neck Surgery Department at the Peripheral General Hospital of Ioannina “G. Hatzikosta”.
- More than 210 papers, lectures, participations in Conferences in Greece and other countries.
- Full member in more than fifteen Greek and International Scientific Societies. President and founding member of the Stomatological Society of N.W. Greece, member and former vice president of the scientific society Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery of Greece, member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Denmark, member with full professional privileges of the Medical Association of the State of Hesse in Germany and the Medical Association of Copenhagen in Denmark. Member of the committee, of the Greek Ministry of Health and Social Solidarity, responsible for prevention and treatment of Head and Neck tumors.